[Oeva-list] Model X development update

Chase DRUM chasedrum at mac.com
Fri Jul 12 11:17:11 PDT 2013

I'm not sure why everyone is so surprised about this news, it's been rumored to be on the same platform as the Model S, but at least 5 inches longer. I'm not even sure if it's a rumor, I think Elon or someone actually directly mentioned it in the Model X reveal video.

Plus the Model X prototype Tesla has been showing around isn't anywhere near the actual production model. Sources at Tesla keep telling me they don't even consider the prototypes they've been showing off at car shows, even an 'Alpha test' for the model. Maybe some general exterior and interior similarities but it sounds like there is still quite a bit that will change.
Chase

Sent from my iPhone

Chase Drum
Founder