[Oeva-list] EV Tourism in the Gorge Event TONIGHT!

Chase DRUM chasedrum at mac.com
Fri Jul 12 16:58:56 PDT 2013

I wanted to get this out sooner, so just think of it as easy reading to start the weekend with. It's a blog post on our site about our trip through the Gorge and to the Gorge Drinks event on Tuesday: http://teslatrips.wordpress.com/2013/07/12/mt-hood-columbia-gorge-travel-oregon-ev-itinerary-odot/

I probably won't be able to make it out to Pioneer Square tomorrow since I've already told OMSI I'd help them, but I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Chase

Sent from my iPhone

Chase Drum
Founder