[Oeva-list] More Cars Wanted

Chase Ballew nscale7 at aol.com
Fri Jul 12 20:19:40 PDT 2013

Hi all,
I’m still looking for folks who want to bring their carto EV Celebration Day this Saturday.

I’ve gotten a good selection of conversions and some ofthe less-common vehicles, but surprisingly I’ve gotten no Volts or iMievs, andI’ve only had three Leafs sign up, so if you’ve got a production vehicle andwant to bring it please do so. Our goal is to squeeze as many cars onto the square as possible, and we've still got plenty of room.

Thanks,
-Chase