[Oeva-list] Fw: SolWest 2013 - best event for sustainability

Ray Blackburn oeva_treas at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 15:57:55 PDT 2013

Hey everyone,

we are headed to Solwest in John Day Oregon for the 4th and final time on Thursday July 25th with our EV's, come one come all.  Phil Hockstetler is working out logistics as we have new fast chargers in Cascade Locks and Hood River for the Leafs to utilize.  Do it now because before you know it they will have chargers everywhere and this trip won't present a challenge at all.

Gary Graunke is going in his Tesla and will already make this trip with pretty much the same ease as a ICE powered vehicle.  See, it is already getting to easy to be fun, if you have a Tesla anyway.

If interested contact me or Phil Hockstetler and we will tell you what is required to make this scary trip across the desert. Lots of deer and coyotes to watch out for, that and Phil's snoring when we are camped out. LOL!

Ray Blackburn
Email: oeva_treas at yahoo.com
Ph# 503 255 1434