[Oeva-list] tires for leaf

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Sun Jul 21 09:49:15 PDT 2013

My original tires lasted 35,000 miles.  They should have gone longer except I was unknowingly running them under inflated.  I replaced them with Michelin - Primacy™ MXV4® from Costco.

At the time they were the ones running with a $70 off coupon.  They seem to be fine.  I've had them 5,000 miles with no issues.  I think they are what are being put on the 2013 premium Leaf.  I had no issue with stock tire other than Nissan was filling them to 32 or under.  I now run them at 40 and think they will last a lot longer.