[Oeva-list] tires for leaf

Chris Arnesen chris at darkstarpro.com
Sun Jul 21 12:35:14 PDT 2013

I've been running my Ecopias at about 44 to 46 PSI since I got the car
and I'm on track to replace them this summer at about 50k miles.

I'm looking at moving to 17" rims as those look great on the 2013 Leafs.
The types of tires I'm looking at are the Yokohama YK580 or going back
to the Ecopia EP422, though I'm really leaning toward the YK580.

The tough part for me is finding nice 17" wheels that look similar to
the ones on the 2013 Leafs. Nissan will gladly sell them for $300 per
wheel, but when aftermarket wheels go for less than half that I'll just
find something similar for a lot less cost.

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen