[Oeva-list] Michlein tires

Steve's Account stevel at fern.com
Sun Jul 21 12:48:13 PDT 2013

> My original tires lasted 35,000 miles.  They should have gone
> longer except I was unknowingly running them under inflated.  I
> replaced them with Michelin - Primacy? MXV4? from Costco.

I ran Michelin for a long time.. until they came out with the winter
rubber compound in my vehicles size... from another company.. I switched.

I'd always had good luck with the Michelin tires..

I did note that there is a recall going on for some of the Michlein tires
due to some sort of manufacturering defect.

You may want to check the Michlein web site to see if your tires are affected.

Steve