[Oeva-list] Need modified Leaf charging cord.

Ray Blackburn oeva_treas at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 21:22:54 PDT 2013

Sorry sent this to the wrong email

Ray Blackburn
Email: oeva_treas at yahoo.com
Ph# 503 255 1434

________________________________
 From: Ray Blackburn <oeva_treas at yahoo.com>
To: "oeva-board at googlegroups.com" <oeva-board at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 9:09 PM
Subject: Need modified Leaf charging cord.

Hi all, does anyone have an Nissan Leaf cord that has been modified to work off of 240 volts at a RV park.
I will swap you for 4 days while we make the trip to John Day.  If anything goes wrong like the cord is lost of stolen we will bring you back to a preloss condition or better.  I am sure we will have no problems.  Please call or reply to this email.  We leave on the 26th. Thank you.

Ray Blackburn
Email: oeva_treas at yahoo.com
Ph# 503 255 1434