[Oeva-list] Fw: Start time for Thu

Gary Munkhoff gary at greenlivingjournal.com
Wed Jul 24 12:11:10 PDT 2013

No problem with charging early at Cascade Locks. Just pull out the post
at the entrance (by the playground) to the charger area. If it gives you
any problem, just go around it.

How many will be arriving?

Tom Cramblett (our hefty sternwheeler captain, grounds keeper, and city
mayor) will be notified that you all are coming so that he can arrange
the grass watering schedule to keep you dry.

Phil - We will be leaving Cascade Locks Thurs. afternoon and going
through Condon. We'll watch for you. If you need anything call me at
541-374-5454.

Happy trails.

Gary M

--