[Oeva-list] EE/SW jobs available at nLIGHT just over the river

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 09:57:11 PDT 2013

Hi All,

 I work at nLIGHT, a laser company just over the river in Vancouver.  We're hiring for mid-level EE and SW positions right now.
Since several people in the OEVA have expertise in this field, I thought I would pass the opportunity along.

I've been working at nLIGHT for a year and a half.  It's a great company and we have lots of fun developing lasers and firing them at different materials to do things like process solar cells and cut steel.

You can get more info here: http://www.nlight.net/careers/

Cheers,
Tim