[Oeva-list] Mr. Zehner's article.

Andy McConnell andy.mcconnell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 12:24:02 PDT 2013

You have a good point on the "fit" argument.

The path to adoption of EVs is not by replacing existing vehicles with only
those models that happen to have EV drives.
The path is to provide a comparable model to what the market wants with an
EV drive in it.
When buyers see two models of the same vehicle type, then a fair comparison
of EV vs ICE can happen, and EV drives will win.

-Andy