[Oeva-list] Zehner's article.

Dima Kukushkin dimakukushkin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 19:39:36 PDT 2013

Steve, i only wanted to disagree with your (not sure how backed up)
statement that typical portlander needs 100mile commute without recharge to
fit real transportation scenario - let me remind that according to
published statistics about 60% of americans drive less than 40 miles a day,
and so can only charge at home while using all heat they want in a Leaf.

Me personally, if i would have to drive 100 daily because of work alone -
i'd change jobs. My leaf is true daily driver - it gets more miles than
other 2 othe ice cars.

Ps pdx has chargers.

Dmitry