[Oeva-list] ADV: Re: Leaf emails stopped

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Sun Jun 2 06:48:16 PDT 2013

I still get them.  Here's one from yesterday.

From: owners at nissanusa.com
Subject: Nissan LEAF update: Charging Stopped
Date: June 1, 2013 12:52:07 PM PDT
To: Karl at Boekelheide.com

LEAF™ status update
12:52 PM, June 01, 2013

charging stopped

RedLeaf stopped charging. the vehicle's battery is currently at 6 of 12 bars.

edit notifications
powered by CARWINGS™
nissanusa.com
Copyright © 2010 Nissan

Unsubscribe to Status Updated Emails

To manage your Nissan LEAF™ notification alerts, click the link below to be taken to your vehicle's notification preferences.

Manage Notification Preferences

Nissan Marketing P.O. Box 685003 Franklin, TN 37068-5003

CARWINGS™ communicates through a cellular network which may not be available in all areas. Signal strength may vary and be limited for the Nissan LEAF™ and your location. Certain remote functions require a compatible smartphone, not included with vehicle. CARWINGS™ information system features are included through a subscription service which requires owner consent to activate and is included in the price of the vehicle for the first 36 months. After that time, a subscription service can be purchased. CARWINGS communications may be received at a verified e-mail address or by SMS/text messaging-enabled mobile phone. Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply depending on your carrier.

Your personal information is used for Nissan and its dealers' communication purposes. Providing your phone number allows Nissan and its dealers to contact you with marketing information about our products and services. By providing your phone number, you consent that we may call you, and may use computer-assisted dialing and a prerecorded message. This permission supersedes registration on any government Do Not Call lists. See website (www.nissanusa.com) for privacy policy.