[Oeva-list] Fwd: Engineering with Tesla Motors

matwete@comcast.net matwete at comcast.net
Mon Jun 3 11:36:38 PDT 2013

From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "Aaron Hoyos" <hit-reply at linkedin.com>
To: "Myles Twete, P.E." <matwete at comcast.net>
Subject: Engineering with Tesla Motors
Date: Sat, Jun 1, 2013 5:17 pm
Hi Myles,

I came across your profile on LinkedIn and based on the information provided I think you would be a great fit for a role on the Firmware Validation team at Tesla Motors.  If you're not familiar with Tesla please check out our website at www.teslamotors.com.  Would you be interested in having a brief introductory phone call to learn more about the role and the company?  If so, please send a copy of your resume to ahoyos at teslamotors.com and let me know what the best way to get in touch with you would be.

Best regards,

Aaron Hoyos

ahoyos at teslamotors.com

+1 510 249 3537

Not interested

View Aaron's LinkedIn profile

You are receiving LinkedIn emails. Unsubscribe.

This email was intended for Myles Twete, P.E. (Robotic Automation Engineer at Intel). Learn why we included this. &copy; 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA