[Oeva-list] 2013 LEAF and Areovironment

Brian Lockhart bdlockhart at flyglobalnow.com
Fri Jun 7 21:15:13 PDT 2013

I am going in for my yearly check tomorrow and got a call from the dealer saying that due to a shop computer problem they wouldn't be able to do my requested update for brake grabbing at low speed nor could they do an update to take care of some issue with the newer chargers.  I have no idea what that might be, but I'll try to get more info from the tech tomorrow.

Brian Lockhart

Sent from my iPhone