[Oeva-list] Bring your EV to the Gorge for free beer, hors d'oeuvres, and electrons

Gary Munkhoff gary at greenlivingjournal.com
Sun Jun 9 13:24:12 PDT 2013

All,

On July 9th (a Tuesday) my publication, the Port of Cascade Locks, and
the Gorge Owned Business Network are hosting Green Drinks in Cascade Locks.

The new owners of the Charburger will have hors d'oeuvres and Full Sail
will have beer. We are working on having wine and juice also

The topic for the evening is: "The EV Revolution and What It Means to
Businesses in the Gorge"

Ashley Horvat with ODOT will give a presentation on EV Tourism and
OEVA's Pat Conner will  talk about the Electric Highway.

But the main attraction will be the EVs, so we are hoping that some of
you will come on out with your Leaf, Volt, Tesla, Think, C-max Energi,
iMIEV, Brammo, Zero, Zenn, Zap, conversion, e-bike or whatever. If its
got an electric motor, a battery and a plug, come on out and show it off.

There are a dozen 240/50amp RV stations with 14-50 receptacles available
if you have an adapter such as the "John Day or Bust" caravan uses.

There is an Aerovironment DC Fast charger about 1/4 mile from the event
site, so we can shuttle some vehicles to it.

Marine Park Pavilion - 6:30 to 8:00 PM +

--
The EVs are coming

Gary Munkhoff, Publisher
Green Living Journal