[Oeva-list] 2013 LEAF and Areovironment

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 06:00:23 PDT 2013

I have a 2011 Leaf and I have used the Aero Environment DCQC chargers in
Cascade Locks and Hood River several times - never had a problem. They were
always functional and they always charged flawlessly. It may have more to
do with the initial account setup than the charger or the car.

I also used to use the Wood Village Blink DCQC charger at the WallMart - it
was only available about half of the 20 times I have tried to use it.
Usually it was just down, but sometimes it was unable to start the charge
process. And, the Blink phone support folks were unaware of the problems
and, did not have an accurate date for getting the system functional again.
Since then Blink's national support manager was out to speak to the Oregon
Electric Vehicles Association monthly meeting and he pledged that service
and up-time will be better. We still hear of the occasional problem with
the Blink DCQC systems, but the problems seem less frequent. However, I
haven't tried them since they started charging for their use.

Regards,
John

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 12:25 AM, Rick Durst <Rick.Durst at pgn.com> wrote:

> **
> I am not sure what the problem was, but I all Software updates are done
> on the Oregon chargers and I have a 2013 leaf and have used the AV
> chargers at exit 14, 49 and Centralia.
> Rick Durst

John P. Christian
Chairman - Oregon Electric Vehicle Association
(503) 704-2155
www.oeva.org

 Don't care about Global Warming? Don't hug trees?
Think about the "True Cost to Own" your gas car:
+ Dare to compare any EV against your car: http://www.edmunds.com/tco.html