[Oeva-list] Oregon EV Tax

Philip N Barnhart phil at barnhart.us
Mon Jun 10 18:28:51 PDT 2013

Pat,

The legislature has a system called Oregon Legislative Information System,
new this year, that has almost everything about a bill. The one your
interested in can be found at:
https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2013R1/Measures/Overview/HB2453. Or you
can just go to the legislative web site through Oregon.gov or
www.leg.state.or.us and search from there. OLIS is a vast improvement over
the system we used to use because so much of what the legislature considers
is available to all on line.

You can read the measure history which among other things says that a
public hearing was held today. You can also read the text of the bill and
summaries of the effects of the bill as well as the revenue and fiscal
impacts. If you look carefully, you can also find documents that have been
given the committees that have held hearings. Unless otherwise noted, all
the hearings are held at the Capitol in Salem in the various committee
rooms.

I hope this helps,

Phil Barnhart
State Representative