[Oeva-list] Salem Nissan charger rocks

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Mon Jun 17 09:48:21 PDT 2013

This is what a charger should be.  Simple: one button to start.  No swiping cards; tapping screens; waiting for questions; saying yes; giving zip code; wonder why it's not working because you walked away before you said, "yes I really want to charge."  The display is simple and readable from the card:  percent of charge and elapsed time.

And better yet you pay for what you use:  25 cents for every 3 minutes.

The only improvement I could suggest is a parking meter that takes credit cards or bills.

Karl