[Oeva-list] Announcing Sierra Club's new online Electric Vehicle Guide!

Eric Cha ericc at xenopi.com
Tue Jun 18 08:24:21 PDT 2013

That's a great resource.  However, I would be much happier if it
included vehicles besides automobiles.  There are a several VERY good
electric motorcycles available from manufacturers like Brammo and
Mission Motors.  I've already written to Gina to see if the list can be
expanded to include other vehicles as well..

Eric