[Oeva-list] Oregon EV Tax, Verizon and your privacy

Dima Kukushkin dimakukushkin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 17:48:13 PDT 2013

Would you tell this to relatives of people killed in recent acts?
shootings, bombings, etc?

Even today government (in face of police for example) can pull me over and
give me a ticket for anything i did not do - and you WILL NOT be able to
proove otherwise.
I don't see how this would change with GPS tracking.

And i also don't see how letting authorised agencies have access to my data
is limiting my freedom, can you expand?  I don't also understand all the
paranoya on TV making a big deal out of keeping list of numbers called.  As
long as it's not published in free access regularly - i'm ok.

Dont' get me wrong - i would love to live in ideal world where people "make
love not war" and government don't waste my tax dollars on various crap
like this. But won't happen. Got to be real.

Dmitry