[Oeva-list] Oregon EV Tax, Verizon and your privacy

Craig Schaefer calvinjean2 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 18 18:52:45 PDT 2013

"Would you tell this to relatives of people killed in recent acts? shootings, bombings, etc?"

Yes, I would.

" Even today government (in face of police for example) can pull me over and give me a ticket for anything i did not do - and you WILL NOT be able to proove otherwise. "

Search and Seizure, Probable Cause.   Look it up.  Just because it's violated by a few does not diminish that it is law.

You wanting to live in a perfect world isn't getting closer to reality by you giving up your rights so easily.

"And i also don't see how letting authorised agencies have access to my data is limiting my freedom, can you expand"

Sure, you say a few things that the Feds don't like in your allegedly private conversations, you end up on a no fly list and now your freedom is limited.   And there's no evidence of how you got on that list.   We're not talking GPS here but late new stories about wiretap, but the principle is the same.   You drive to work, park near an apartment where terrorists are known to congregate, and you're on a list.
Personally I want the government protecting me from what's coming across our borders, I will protect me from those already here.