[Oeva-list] Oregon EV Tax, Verizon and your privacy

Eric Cha ericc at xenopi.com
Tue Jun 18 22:46:54 PDT 2013

I don't want to fan the flames of this debate, but your logic is
somewhat bewildering to me.

You imply that you lived in a country that was very much NON-privacy,
NON-freedom oriented (I am going to guess you lived in one of the Soviet
Bloc countries based on your name, but obviously, I could be wrong).
Okay, so you understand just how BAD such a state is, yet you are
arguing FOR the same policies to be enacted here as in your previous
country?!?  You seem to WANT to live in a surveillance state without
privacy or personal freedoms....?

HUH?