[Oeva-list] OSU Solar Vehicle Team racing next week

Kat Han kathyhan4 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 01:04:11 PDT 2013

Hi Oregon electric vehicle folks,

Our OSU Solar Vehicle Team is leaving tomorrow for the Formula Sun Grand
Prix track race in Austin, TX.  The race is June 27th to June 29th.  The
next highway race is next summer.  Follow our progress at osusvt.com or
like our Facebook page.  The should be a live feed of where the team is at
nearly all times on the website.

We will be couch surfing throughout the trip and have planned a Tesla
factory tour for later this week. Some of our couch surfing hosts drive
EVs, as well.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Kat Han