[Oeva-list] OEVA joins MHRC

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 09:39:23 PDT 2013

Greetings OEVA members and friends,

I am proud to announce that our application for membership in the Multnomah
Hot Rod Council was approved last night at their monthly meeting. We are
now part of the group that puts on one of the largest Hot Rod shows in the
country - the Portland Roadster Show.

http://www.mhrc.org/

There are numerous benefits that come with our group membership
including the opportunity to volunteer to help with the Portland Roadster
show. They have also joined OEVA. And, they offer a vast depth of
experience with car shows, cruse-ins, and auto-customization.

Please check out their website and attend and show your EVs at the various
cruse-ins around the area.

John P. Christian
Chairman - Oregon Electric Vehicle Association
(503) 704-2155
www.oeva.org

 Don't care about Global Warming? Don't hug trees?
Think about the "True Cost to Own" your gas car:
+ Dare to compare any EV against your car: http://www.edmunds.com/tco.html