[Oeva-list] Sleek electric aerobatic trainer

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 13:07:09 PDT 2013

Hey Brain,
This is a great article - I did not notice that you had already sent it out
to the group. Sorry to step on your notice. But, thanks for sharing it with
us.

john

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Brian Lockhart <
bdlockhart at flyglobalnow.com> wrote:

> ** ** ** ** ** **
>
> Here’s a brief article on a slick little electric airplane on display at
> the Paris Air Show.****
>
> ** **
>
> http://www.wired.com/autopia/2013/06/e-fan-electric-airplane/****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Brian Lockhart****
>
> Vice President/Director of Maintenance****
>
> Global Aviation, Inc.****
>
> ****2250 NE 25th Avenue********
>
> ****Hillsboro**, **OR**  **97124********
>
> Bombardier Authorized Learjet, Challenger, & Global Express AOG/Line
> Maintenance Facility****
>
> FAA Certified Repair Station # G73R732I****
>
> 503-648-6403 Hangar****
>
> 503-830-1954 Cell****
>
> 503-648-2923 FAX****
>
> bdlockhart at flyglobalnow.com****
>
> P In the interests of the environment, please print only if necessary and
> recycle****
>
>  ****
>
> ** **

John P. Christian
Chairman - Oregon Electric Vehicle Association
(503) 704-2155
www.oeva.org

 Don't care about Global Warming? Don't hug trees?
Think about the "True Cost to Own" your gas car:
+ Dare to compare any EV against your car: http://www.edmunds.com/tco.html