[Oeva-list] Like new black Think City for sale just 3K miles

Nick Schoeps schoeps at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 15:41:04 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

My wife and I are forced to relocate to West Virginia, and it won't be
practical for us to have our Think City out there, so we're looking to find
a new home for it. It's under a full warranty for the next two years or
36,000 miles and the nice folks at Hawthorne Auto Clinic are fully
certified for any maintenance needs. We're asking $12,999. Please let me
know if you have any questions or if you know anyone who might be
interested.

Thank you!
Nick Schoeps

nick.schoeps at motoczysz.com