[Oeva-list] Redmond West Coast Electric Highway EV Fast Charger

HORVAT Ashley N Ashley.N.HORVAT at odot.state.or.us
Mon Jun 24 13:04:35 PDT 2013

Attention EV drivers:

Any interested Redmond EV drivers out there? Adventurous EV drivers itching for a summer road trip to Central Oregon?

We'd like to look into the possibility of getting some EVs somehow involved in the Fourth of July Parade in Redmond.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Drivers coming from I-5 can get there using the West Coast Electric Highway's (WCEH) Eugene-McKenzie Bridge-Sisters-Redmond path.

How might you charge in Redmond you ask? Our Redmond WCEH charging station (DCFC & Level 2) was commissioned this weekend! You can find pictures of the Redmond Fred Meyer location here -ftp://ftp.odot.state.or.us/outgoing/WestCoastElectricHighway .

You may have also heard....The Dalles Fred Meyer WCEH station is also open for business.

Just in time for a summer road trip----oil free.

Best,

Ashley

Ashley N. Horvat, State of Oregon Chief EV Officer
Oregon Department of Transportation
Office of Innovative Partnerships & Alternative Funding MS 32
355 Capitol Street NE
Salem, OR 97301-3871
Cell: 503.385.3293
Fax: 503.986.3679