[Oeva-list] QR Code

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed Jun 26 23:05:42 PDT 2013

It looks like I'm going to Redmond to be in the parade there, and
thinking about how to make it useful.  One thing that came to mind is a
static cling banner on the sides of the car with a QR code (a type of
bar code that people can take pictures of and use it to automatically go
to a web site).  I generated one for www.oeva.org and it's attached.

For Redmond, I'm thinking of rewriting the trip to Maupin I took last
September into something more generally applicable and having a link to
that, but I'm thinking that we should have an "Introduction to EVs" page
that goes over the benefits and addresses the fears, as well as links to
some of the personal use and trip stories people have written and will
write up, then use that link for QR codes that people can put on the
sides of their cars (or in windows for static displays) when
participating in events.