[Oeva-list] FW: Update! Blink DC Fast Charger Fees.....Still Free !!!

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Thu Jun 27 10:43:37 PDT 2013

On 6/27/13 6:41 AM, Rick Durst wrote:
> I just confirmed that Ecotality has not started charging a fee at DC
> Quick Chargers in Oregon, yet...... if you were actually charged a fee
> please contact me.

I charged in Wilsonville twice last Sunday and it was still free...

Also note that if you use the Nissan charger at the capitol in Salem,
you'll need a roll of quarters Mon-Fri 8-5 to feed the meter at
$.25/3min, though the charging itself is free...  And the connector has
a funky slide lock over the squeeze handle so that just pushing the
button on top doesn't release it - you have to pull back the plastic
cover too...