[Oeva-list] Blink Fees

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Thu Jun 27 16:00:07 PDT 2013

Posted today on the Blink forums:

Hi everyone, thanks for your feedback – we've created an announcement
here on BlinkShare regarding DC Fast Charger fees. Feel free to continue
posting here or on our announcement with questions or comments.
Currently, test fees have rolled out to Arizona, Tennessee, New Jersey,
and Pennsylvania only ($5 per session for Blink Members, and $8 per
session for guests).

We've received your posts regarding the disinterest of per session fees
and we are working on rolling out different types of pricing models for
DC Fast Chargers. We'll keep you updated here on BlinkShare when you can
expect these changes to roll-out, thanks!