[Oeva-list] Upcoming Events

Chase DRUM chasedrum at mac.com
Sat Nov 2 14:13:05 PDT 2013

I just spoke with Donna, their associate director. Turns out that they have plans to install more chargers possibly a bunch 14-50's and/or some tesla chargers. But they only have 120's at the moment. Although they said they could probably figure out a couple of 14-50's to be available for the event. There are other public chargers as Myles mentioned in Hood River. I've used the

Donna also mentioned that the Detroit electric drivetrain works. However, the rest of it is so frail that they don't want to run until it's more restored.
Chase

Sent from my iPhone

Chase Drum
Co-Founder