[Oeva-list] Upcoming Events

Chase DRUM chasedrum at mac.com
Sat Nov 2 14:26:09 PDT 2013

Whoops, I accidentally hit the send button. I was going to say I've used the Aerovironment/Electric Highway chargers in the parking lot by Full Sail Brewing. It is technically free parking. Even though it is in a paid parking lot. However, the parking meter cop has written a few tickets though. I gave up and just started paying the meter.
Chase

Sent from my iPhone

Chase Drum
Co-Founder