[Oeva-list] Thank you for joining us for EVs in our Nation's Military! How did we do?

Drive Oregon auto-message at eventbrite.com
Wed Nov 6 08:15:12 PST 2013

A Message from Drive Oregon: Thank you for attending Electric Vehicles in our Nation's Military: An Insider's Perspective.  We hope you enjoyed Camron's presentation and left with a greater understanding of how the Department of Defense is approaching electric vehicle technology.We will be posting Camron's slides up on our website -- we'll announce when they are up over our Facebook and Twitter, so be sure to follow us, if you aren't already!Finally, please take just a minute to fill out this brief survey.  Your feedback helps us improve our monthly events to better serve you -- so thank you! Cheers, Drive OregonPS: Our November monthly event is already coming up this week!  We'll be hosting researchers from three of the federal laboratories -- Oak Ridge National Labs, Pacific Northwest National Labs, and Idaho National Labs -- to share how they are working to advance electric vehicle technology.Join us tomorrow evening (November 7th) for this
informative and engaging panel discussion: Register now!
Questions? Contact Us at 1-800-350-8850. Anytime day or night.

- The Eventbrite Team

View our user agreement and privacy policy if you have further questions:
http://www.eventbrite.com/tos
http://www.eventbrite.com/privacypolicy

Copyright © 2012 Eventbrite. All rights reserved.
Eventbrite is located at 651 Brannan St, Ste 110, San Francisco, CA 94107.