[Oeva-list] Xbra 4 sale

russell hall piezo50 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 09:47:23 PDT 2013

Hello,
 I have a 2006 Zap Xbra (as pictured in the link below) looking for some
help. I will assume that most everyone involved with OEVA knows what the
Xbra is so I won't go into great detail on that.
I was in a transitional situation and I was unable to use the car and I
made the mistake of letting it sit too long without use. It is currently
dead and I am hoping to find someone in need of a project to either help me
get it going again or to take it off my hands and revive it.
It could be the batteries, it could be the charger, it may be both...
Squirrels may have chewed the wiring. I don't know.

If interested or want more info please call
(503) 358-0751

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZAP_Xebra