[Oeva-list] Tesla announcement about recent fires in the Model S.

Cory Bertsch pi at hiddenspiral.net
Wed Nov 20 11:04:47 PST 2013

This is Tesla's official response to the recent fires:
http://www.teslamotors.com/blog/mission-tesla

I thought this was the most notable change: "Third, to reinforce how
strongly we feel about the low risk of fire in our cars, we will be
amending our warranty policy to cover damage due to a fire, even if
due to driver error. "