[Oeva-list] Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Interview/Survey Request

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 05:14:40 PST 2013

OEVA members and friends - let your EV voice be heard.....

--
John P. Christian
Chairman - Oregon Electric Vehicle Association

 Don't care about Global Warming? Don't hug trees?
Think about the "True Cost to Own" your gas car:
+ Dare to compare any EV against your car: http://www.edmunds.com/tco.html