[Oeva-list] FW: JIm Petitpren Again

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 21:44:48 PDT 2014

FWIW.

From: Jim Petitpren [mailto:jim at prausa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 5:58 PM
To: matwete at comcast.net
Subject: JIm Petitpren Again

Hi Again Myles,
Networking is key to our mutual success and I could use a little help.   We
have a tough job to fill for a VP of Engineering with knowledge in
BMS/HEV/EV/PHEV etc. and would like to relocate to the Rocky Mountains.
Please send them this email or have them call me.(even if they are not
interested in making move they may know someone who is)  so please forward
this to them, so they can send it on.thanks for your help.

 Best Regards,
Join ME on LinkedIN <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimpetitpren>

Jim Petitpren, CPC
Chief Executive Officer
The PRA Group, Inc
Image removed by sender.
P.O. Box 30, St. Clair,  MI  48079
Direct Dial:  810-740-8027
Phone: 810-765-1181 Ext. 102
Fax: 866-580-0084
jim at prausa.com    <http://www.prausa.com> http://www.prausa.com
Electrical, Electronic, and Embedded Staffing Experts

You may unsubscribe
<https://secure.topechelon.com/TEHubspotForms/bbounsubscribe.aspx?r=NzE1NzQ3
MDU%3d>  if you no longer wish to receive our emails.