[Oeva-list] Board Proposal: Bylaws Modification to Add Corporate Membership Option

chris at darkstarpro.com chris at darkstarpro.com
Fri Apr 4 17:42:36 PDT 2014

Hi Phil,

Thank you for your feedback as well!

I have noted that I did not enter the "period" that a corporation is a
member for. This should be the same as an individual, 1-year from
payment.

If you have questions about your member status, please reach out to our
treasurer, Karl Boekelheide
(http://www.oeva.org/contact/newcontact.shtml?treasurer), and he'll make
sure you're current.

Sincerely,