[Oeva-list] Trip Planning

Charles Bonville charlesbonville at comcast.net
Wed Apr 9 09:47:46 PDT 2014

Hi Judith,

Visit Plugshare.com and click Trip Planner near the top of the page.

Between Portland, OR and Missoula, MT, using a 6 mile radius search along the route, the Planner finds 162 charging locations (Level 1 to Level 3).

The biggest challenge I see is between Kennewick and Spokane, with only an RV park with NEMA 14-50 plugs in Ritzville, about halfway between. It's ~81 miles from Kennewick to Ritzville--on the edge of the available range of a Leaf, I think.

Good luck!

-Charles