[Oeva-list] Sign my petition on Change.org

Alan Bates mail at change.org
Fri Apr 11 11:46:44 PDT 2014

Hey,

I created the petition "American Trucking Fleets: Endorse plug-in infrastructure for anti-idling" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 100 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/petitions/american-trucking-fleets-endorse-plug-in-infrastructure-for-anti-idling?recruiter=89390491&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_invitation

Thanks!
Alan

You're receiving this message because Alan Bates sent you an email through Change.org's petition sharing tool. Change.org has not stored your email address. If you believe you have received this message in error, respond directly to Alan Bates at abates at shorepower.com.