[Oeva-list] Other Makes 1922 Model 27L Brougham 2 Door | eBay

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 11:15:02 PDT 2014

One of the few 1922 Milburn Light Electrics is on Ebay right now:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-1922-Model-27L-Brougham-2-door-/16127405
1869?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
This car has been listed on our "Missing Milburns" page at www.milburn.us
since I first discovered documentation that this car had been sold back in
the early 1980's or so.  It was once owned by Julian Bond who was a Road and
Track (?) author who advertised it for sale back then in Escondido, Ca.
Earlier it was owned by a gentleman in Santa Barbara.  A few months ago I
was contacted by the current owners in Medford, Oregon indicating they owned
the car and wanted more info on it.  I gave them what I knew of its
background, asked for images of it and attempted several times to discuss
the car with her father who had owned it since the 80's.  It would be
awesome if someone in the NW buys this car.  I'm happy to answer questions
anyone may have regarding Milburns, this car, etc.

-Myles Twete
www.milburn.us
www.evalbum.com/348