[Oeva-list] federal TIGER 6 grant

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Mon Apr 14 13:01:31 PDT 2014

On 4/14/14 12:46 PM, John Christian wrote:
> Will do Chris - thank you.
> OEVA members and friends,
> I would appreciate having someone step up and draft a letter of support.

My input for whomever takes it up:

To be honest, as a Corvallisite, I'd really like to see a fast charge in
Blodgett, being 35 miles from Newport vs 46 to Philomath, which is
pushing it getting back from Newport in the winter with the defroster on
after an 80% charge in Newport.  But having one in Philomath would make
it more likely I'd go that route in the winter, which would help
Philomath and Newport both, vs going up 99W and over to Lincoln City
because that has good charging along the way.