[Oeva-list] Leaf to Leaf charging

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Tue Apr 15 13:18:43 PDT 2014

I was coming back from a trip to Seattle Sunday (unfortunately gassed as
I didn't have time to charge) and saw a white Leaf on the side of the NB
lanes of I5 just south of Castle Rock (if I remember right).  I was
wondering if someone misjudged their range getting to Castle Rock which
led me to think that it would be handy to have something that would
allow Leaf to Leaf charging to give that boost to make it to the
charging station.  I suspect it was something discussed much in the
early Leaf days but doesn't seem to have gone anywhere, and that it
would take the same sort of extra gear as would allow the Leaf to be a
UPS at home.

Just some random thoughts...