[Oeva-list] Leaf to Leaf charging

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Tue Apr 15 14:22:02 PDT 2014

The cheapest, and available now, method to charge one Leaf with another is a tow rope.  Sorry couldn’t resist. :-)  Remember this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sujv90PLLY  Just swap out the gasser pickup with another Leaf.  It might be easier to make use of a real pickup. That way you don’t have to figure out a good place to tie the tow rope on the towing Leaf.   Maybe running the towing Leaf in reverse and tying the two tow hooks together would be fun.