[Oeva-list] Leaf to Leaf charging

lee colleton lee at colleton.net
Tue Apr 15 17:22:29 PDT 2014

This is why everyone should have a CB: You might have found a trucker who
could help you out.

Doesn't the LEAF come with a free tow? My Mitsu had one per year for the
first two years, guaranteed. I haven't used it yet (despite being slightly
stranded <https://plus.google.com/108161928669055573248/posts/T4fFjCqdmgn>once)

--lee