[Oeva-list] Aerovironment

Dima Kukushkin dimakukushkin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 20:11:55 PDT 2014

I have driven Leaf to Seattle 4 times in past year.  For the spirit of
clean driving. Putting up with inconvinience of lower speed on highway and
twice longer trip time.
 Im glad i did it, because with  new cost of such trip ($56 if per session,
or $35 with hassle of starting and cancelling  membership) - it is not
going to happen again

Dmitry