[Oeva-list] AV

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed Apr 16 00:05:15 PDT 2014

Has anyone actually signed up with AV?  I've tried a few times and their
website offers no plan options other than the full subscription and if I
try to just attach a card to my account, it wants to attach it to an
account (even though I'm logged into it) and doesn't give any to do so.
 I've submitted help requests a couple of ways, including getting a
"case" which has been completely ignored.  I'm really not very happy
with them at the moment as it looks like I'm going to have to actually
call them to get anything done.