[Oeva-list] AV

Mark Powell terrapin99 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 16:56:14 PDT 2014

I would call their technical support to sign up. I've always found them to be exceptionally helpful.

I think there was some misunderstanding about my last post on AV. I believe their $20 a month option for all fast charging is very reasonable. I struggle with the fact that they are mostly in rural areas so a monthly option for most city dwellers isn't very feasible but when I need them they are the only game in town or hamlet as it were. The $7.50 one charge option seems exceptionally high especially when there isn't any other option available. How many monthly fee networks do most of you belong to? Does it make financial sense for you to belong to several?

I'm only suggesting that you consider asking them for other charging packages if you speak to their customer support. Something like a set number of charges for something less than $20.

Sent from my iPhone