[Oeva-list] AV

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Wed Apr 16 19:03:21 PDT 2014

Mark and others,

Here’s an exchange I had with Adam Bock at AV whom Ashley Horvat at ODOT put me in touch with.  Read from the bottom and you will see I don’t hold out much hope for any change in AV’s heart.  I have seen a change in their customer support for the worse.  They now have an option that puts you in a special queue for help with the Quick Chargers.  I’ve called it a couple times and have either given up or had a long wait.  I encourage people to voice their concern to AJ as he seems to be the designated contact for ODOT.